Sep 24, 2012

Self Portrait

In Jill's Concept Class, we had to make style frames about ourself.

Breaking Away :20 
I believe that every experience is important because it helps an individual mature. I was blindly in an abusive relationship for over a year. I felt trapped in that dark relationship, and could not set free. Eventually, I learned to break free, and instead of looking back with regret, I look back thanking that the struggle made me a strong independent individual.







Organic :15
This concept is about the beauty of being a woman by using ogranic shapes. Also, I believe that I am part of nature; I grow like nature and I am very free to live the way I want. The animation is going to have vector lines grow in organic movements, eventually creating images.




No comments:

Post a Comment